Friday, July 24, 2009

Mad Designs Hair - Couture Collection - Ana

When I first heard about Plurk, I thought it was a joke. Well let me tell you, it isn't!

I truly lucked out yesterday while sitting here in SL just working on a few projects when I heard the Plurk "new message" sound. I looked over to see that Maddox DuPont was putting out an offer I couldn't refuse to attempt. It was be the first so many ladies to IM in SL and they would get some NEW free hair. Well, some other Plurkers beat me to the punch, but I ended up with this wonderful surprise to have "ANA" coming my way in various colors.

I love this hair! It's kind of victorian meets goth. I will say this much though, it is wonderful! I played around with styling it up and sent a picture over to Maddox just to show him how it looked. Next thing I know I am standing in the studio being shot from all angles.

Luck looked favorably on me yesterday. Thank you Maddox and Plurk for a fruitful afternoon!



Model: Laurel Luminos
Photographer: Maddox DuPont

Hair: .::MADesigns Hair::. ~ ANA ~ RD III
Skin: Nomine WL Leanansidhe - female red
Shape: KARA by .::MADesigns::.
Jewelry: Crimson Shadow - Crescent Earrings & Necklace
Clothing: CS Black Latex n Top Hat set

No comments:

Post a Comment